She Wants Revenge Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She Wants Revenge Forum

She Wants Revenge International Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob

Bob

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-03-01

[audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06) Empty
PostSubject: [audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06)   [audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06) EmptyFri 8 Sep - 12:26

Quote :
She wants revenge May 5, 2006 / Mexico City, Mexico Venue: Foro Sol Stadium Setlist: 1.-Red Flags And Long Nights 2.-These Things 3.-Out Of Control 4.-Spent the night 5.-I Don't Want To Fall In Love 6.-Tear You Apart Sound quality:A- (audience noise near recorder)...it`s Mexico :-) I did this record.It`s my master for this oncert. I taped both Depeche Mode concerts and their opener band. I only taped SWR in the last night they played in Mexico City. Source:MD0 Sony MZ-R900 + Core Sound Binaurals > Core Sound B.Box with switchable bass filter on Lineage: MD Master > HDD > Sound Forge 6.0 > CD-r > you Taped: by me (Carnagevisors) Transferred: by me (Carnagevisors) please contact me:cure_me75@hotmail.com Shared on Dimeadozen.org in September 2006 by Carnagevisors www.carnagevisors.tk This is my first upload, so, I hope be ok.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/110489/SheWantsRevenge%20-%2005.05.06%20Mexico.torrent
Back to top Go down
Cure

Cure

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-09-04

[audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06)   [audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06) EmptyThu 30 Aug - 3:02

thnx =)
Back to top Go down

[audio-Torrent]Foro Sol (Mexico City, Mexico 05.05.06)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
She Wants Revenge Forum :: SHE WANTS REVENGE STUFF-
Jump to: